According to Financial Services survey findings, released in 2018; it was revealed that 49.8% of
the Nigerian population is unbanked and financially excluded. These are mainly petty traders, shop owners, small-scale enterprises, farmers,
and daily workers who live in rural and urban areas. Most often, they engage in Thrift savings / Contribution also known as ESUSU/AKAWO/ADASHE in Africa.
DISCOVERY & SOLUTION:
Most Financial Institutions in Africa Manage their customer monetary contributions using 'NoteBook' to capture records and thereby issue a booklet to each members as a means to track their contributions, but This system is prone to loss of records due to unforeseen circumstances such as fire outbreak, robbery, miscalculations, etc. That's where the Wired Banking Management system comes in;
Wired Banking is a Financial Management System specifically deploy for Financial institution to enhance Micro-credit, Daily Savings, Contribution, Loan, Asset management and to also have access to digital banking solution (in one simple and secure platform) .
Savings, Contribution, Loan & Payroll Management e.t.c
Deposit and withdraw from specific customer Wallet balance, Schedule Loan and repayment..
Get Instant SMS, Email & Whatsapp Alert Notification
WBAfrica Push a Notification to your end customer as evidence of new transaction .
Multiple-Branch and Staff Management
MBM/SM enable you manage multiple branches from a single location. View each branch transactuion,track and manage your Staff/Teller performance.
Wired Banking Africa auto generate report of all your transaction, range from Deposit, Withdrawal, Internet Banking e.tc. (Filter by date and export, such as Account Statement, Teller report, Loan report, etc) .
Solution For Your Business
Wired Banking Africa is a Savings, Investment and Loan Management web Based Application & Responsive e-banking software Which can Run on Various Browser like, Opera-Mini, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc
Our Cloud based Core Banking Features consist of:
- Web Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Whatsapp Banking
- SMS banking.
- Bill payment
- Inter-Bank Transfer
- Recieving funds
- USSD Banking
- Prepaid Card
- Virtual Card
Trusted by 1000+ great Businesses
Let's help you grow your cooperative!
WE PARTNER WITH :THRIFT COLLECTOR, COOPERATIVE SOCIETY, MFI AND NGO TO DRIVE FINANCIAL INCLUSION.
We pride ourselves in providing the very best personalized solutions for our client’s to achieve their . Goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Access to WBA Unlimited Banking tools
- Transparent/Affordable monthly fee
- Unlimited customer/member registration on all our packages
-Earn 2% of any amount of Airtime/Data Purchase by you or your customers,
- Earn N30 On each bills payments done by member of your cooperative
- time to time discount.
-Earn 20% -50% for any new cooperative you introduce to WBA after successful onboarding.
- Partner with WBA and earn upto - 50k to 100k monthly.-T&C apply.
Navigate General Setting for integration or message/call us email@example.com, 09030306672 to help you out.
1. Unlimited Registration ( Quick & Recapture)
2. Unlimited branch management
3. Staff management
4. Unlimited Customer base
5. Expenses management
6. Loan management
7. Fixed Savings Management
8. Daily/Target Saving management
9. Deposit management
10. Withdrawal management
11. Payroll Management
12. Expenses Management
13. Staff and Admin chat
14. Fixed deposit management
15. Announcement management
16. Customer management
17. Customer Complain management box
18. New registration notification
19. Report Generation (excel & pdf)
20. Transfer management
22. Season greeting SMS/EMAIL broadcast
23. Transaction Alert ( SMS. Email and Whatsapp)
24. Refund/reversal management
25. Multiple Wallet integration
26. Other Income
27. Customer KYC/BVN verification
28. Customer verification management
29. Interbank transfer
30. Bills Payment
31. Virtual Account - collection
32. Investement Management
33. Goal/ Thrift Savings Management
34. Esusu Management
35. Prefund ATM card Management
36. Agent Management.
37. Share Management
38. Report/ Accounting
39. SMS/USSD Management
40.Fraud dictator Alert
41. Real-time transaction monitor.
42. Duplicate transaction restrictions
43. Commission Management
44. Product Management
45. EOD VSettlement
- Head Address: No: 44/45 Fish Market, Apo Resettlement, Abuja, Nigeria
- PH Address: Km 16, ph/aba road, rumuokururusi, port - harcourt river state, Nigeria
- Lagos Address: Chief Albert Iyorah Street, Lekki Phase 1, Iland, Lagos.